Sunday, 28 September 2008

I really wish I hadn't seen this...


When i was about 13/14 and i first came across the internet i used to look at an awful lot of morbid images and videos of people dying or having really bad things happen to them on sites like rotten.com. Most of which have probably left an indelible mark on me. I haven't seen weird things like that on the internet for a long time (I presumed maybe I had but i was just unshockable these days), however I just watched this video of a politician (Budd Dwyer) acting really calm at a press conference then suddenly pull out a gun and shoot himself in the head.

It's REALLY grizzly, and I wish I hadn't watched it. If you want to though, you can see it here. I haven't clicke don any of the other things on the site but it looks like there's a lot of other similar videos of murders and suicides that will make you want to delete your internet history.

5 comments:

RDF said...

yeah, that really bummed me out. i thought it wouldn't but it really, really did.

Conroy said...

The worst thing i saw on the internet was a man getting wedged between the platform and the train and his body was all twisted round and he was still alive with folk just walking by. I hear that's pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a human as once they move the train, your fucked

RDF said...

christ

Oliver said...

I watched that Budd Dwyer video when I was about 16 and it was kind of mesmerising and really depressing.

Conan said...

its a real sad story about Budd when you read up on him.