Wednesday 9 July 2008

The Daily Grind



I don’t know about you, but I find the morning commute to work pretty boring. I would do pretty much anything to break the monotony… So the idea of having a truckload of policemen shouting and pointing guns at my face until I drop to the floor sounds like a dream, and in fact something I’d probably pay for like in that film, The Game.

So it was with much anger that I read that ‘rapper’ Zuby (you know, the Oxford University Computer Science graduate whose video you’ve seen on YouTube), was actually pretty miffed about the whole experience. Can the Police please make sure that the next time they threaten to kill someone on public transport, they try to find me or someone else who would really appreciate it?? It would really be the highlight of my terrible life.

No comments: