Saturday 10 May 2008

I think I might


go to the park and read a book... On the other hand, I might freak out and worry I'll see someone I know and play Grand Theft Auto instead. Either way, I'll probably be listening to music like this today (Right-click to save them)






Angela & Rene - I Love you more (than you'll ever know)

Nathan Fake - The Sky was Pink (James Holden Remix)

Cream - Strange Brew

Alton Ellis & The Flames - Girl I've Got a Date

In fact I've uploaded a better version of this Alton Ellis & The Flames song here on Div Share, which is brilliant. It's off a Trojan Compilation 'Work Your Soul' which is excellent and full of soul versions of Trojan songs. In fact, it also features this song:

The Gaylets - Here Comes that Feeling (aka that lonely feeling) which I don't recommend listening to on a sunny day as it will really bring you down.



... Yeah I know, I'm eclectic.

No comments: