Thursday 12 June 2008

I love a lot of things


about this picture.

I love the fact that for every piece of spam I receive wanting my bank details there are dozens of idiots whose greed gets the better of them and hand their lives over...

I love the fact that simultaneously there are a couple of people who have so much time on their hands that they construct complex stories for weeks on end just to get a picture of the Con Man doing something ridiculous.

I love the fact that they then put these pictures on the internet so I can see them.

And lastly, I also love that on Jesus' Second Coming*, he finds himself trying to hustle a living in Sierra Leone conning naive Europeans. What a shitty hand to be dealt.


* For those who don't get the reference... A loaf and some fish... And a Celtic shirt??! Of course the man is Jesus.

No comments: