Tuesday 12 May 2009

What a Perfect Day

So, ATP was fantastic fun. I think this video just about sums up the Saturday. Izzy convinced a guy to bring his mum's car in front of the chalet so we could have a better soundsystem (this was at 7am). The guy helpfully obliged, but quickly regretted his decision after he found himself doing this:
the best bit is when he says 'my mum's going to kill me' and then gets on the roof and starts dancing. and also when Caius says "do the robot" and he does.

Despite the journey back involving breaking fown four times, and about 2/3 hours of waiting for the RAC to tow me only to within 50 miles of my home, and a subsequent 3 train journeys, when this song came on my ipod everything seemed alright.

Todd Lundgren - I saw the light (Right-click to save)

No comments: