Friday 23 January 2009

Amanda Knox. Sexiest Murderer Ever?


Well, I can easily see how someone could get involved in a “sex game that went too far” with this little hot rod – woof woof!

But I really can’t see her murdering someone. She looks so sweet. It’s probably for the best that I don’t live in Perugia, or am a native Italian, or there’s a slight chance I might be on the jury for her trial. I don’t think there’s any image I could dream up that would put a dampener on my arousal at hearing her talk dirty whilst under oath. If it got necro, there’s no chance I’d be able to stop myself from jerking off during the case… especially if she started crying in the witness box. That would be so hot.

6 comments:

COMPLETELY ADORABLE said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this blog is getting so sleazy. i love it.

Conroy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conroy said...

that is one fucked up fantasy, you could probably market that

O'Real said...

frankly, i'd be worried if there was a film studio who would be willing to commission that.

COMPLETELY ADORABLE said...

there's a certain type of film studio that might.

Conroy said...

i could see that kind of flick coming out in japan.