Friday 12 September 2008

Grease me up baby



I'm not gay or anything, but how fucking good is the Grease soundtrack? In fact, the whole movie itself is pretty great. I'd have loved to be in the T-Birds, although I can't imagine myself getting along with that guy with all the acne. It would probably have come to a head one day and I'd have tried to beat him up but he'd definitely kick the shit out of me and I'd have to leave the gang. Still, so long as I got to finger one of those slutty girls who were on our jocks all the time I'd have been pretty chuffed. Check out how great the title track is. How long until some weak-ass rapper "samples" this Frankie Valli song?

Frankie Valli - Grease (Right-Click to Download)

3 comments:

Conroy said...

sorry to be a geeky know it all but i'm pretty sure Pras from fugees already sampled it. Not that i'm into pras or anything

O'Real said...

Well remembered. I could only think about how annoying that new song sampling 'Beggin' is. And how far behind the (also not great) Pilooski re-edit it is.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but I think the whole point was no one got on with the guy with all the acne as he was the 'baddie' so i'm sure everyone would help you beat him up