Thursday 11 September 2008

Raw Eggs


Here is Mr Ben Rayner sharing his eggs with other hung over chaps and ladies. This led me to investigate the hang over qualities of the humble EGG. Turns out people are meant to eat eggs RAW to kill a hangover. This leads me to bring up this whole 'salmonella' issue... Is it just one big load of shite that raw eggs are bad for you? Because last time i checked body builders scoff raw eggs, egg nog is raw eggs and grannies down it, and now the Independent are telling me to eat them to kill my hangover. It is egg related madness. Apparently raw pork is great for headaches...

1 comment:

mattalan said...

There was a similar thing in a Guardian wine guide we had lying around at my ex-bullshit job, except the doctor there said raw eggs were crap for hangovers because your stomachs too fucked to handle it. All about sugary drinks apparently.