Friday 26 December 2008

Sexy Town

I'm sure by now we're all familiar with this:



When Lil Jon calls her a bitch as she does the splits it makes me feel really weird. Then he calls her a motherfucker as she's doing the can-can and I feel worse. I had to check my feelings weren't wrong and it's turns out they're not, she's 18. I did an image search and the picture below came up. Gulp. There is a generation of boys getting funny feelings they don't understand from this show. First stirrings of sexual awakening ahoy.



Apologies to our female readers, rest assured that I disgust myself sometimes.

7 comments:

LaWeez Hynes said...

I think the bit where he tells her to grab his dick because its her's, bitch, is the point where it really starts to put me on edge.

Anonymous said...

That show was made in 2004-2006. You are wrong.

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahaha ive got a semi

Anonymous said...

Shes not 18yrolds
Julianna Rose Mauriello (born May 26, 1984) shes actually 23/24. and even if it was filmed in 04/06 she would have still been her 20s.

although it is disturbing how young she is dressed up to look.

COMPLETELY ADORABLE said...

i just read that she was 18 somewhere else? weird....

Anonymous said...

You know that second picture is Photoshopped to buggery right?

You disgust me.

Unknown said...

5/26/91 she is not 18 yet. But when she is im gonna pause that video at 11 seconds and bust a nut!