Thursday 16 October 2008

Lecktra



At the start of this year I was messing around with some friends on YouTube and we stumbled across this video. I have to say, it was probably the first time I'd sat through an entire YouTube video in my life. Completely mesmering.

I'm still not even sure if I quite like it, or if I really hate how gay and European it is... But after about 5 minutes research I've realised it's not even the real video to the song. If someone has any answers about what the hell this is all about, do let me know.

7 comments:

videotime said...

they look like girls from hollyoaks

O'Real said...

yeah, they're really hot aren't they

Anonymous said...

whats mesmerising about a pair of baps knocking about the place

Anonymous said...

is that supposed to be like a knock-knock joke?
The answer seems pretty obvious to me.

Unknown said...

GOLD

Anonymous said...

tecktonix. i was wondering what it was too. its like some shit fad. my favorite are these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaZYmTwOxA

check their blog

Anonymous said...

Its a shitty dance some gay french dudes created. Cunts